• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Twitchy Bottom!

Bungle does this with banana- he looooooves it. Unfortunately it gives him sticky poos so he can't have it anymore.

Excuse the ignorance:oops:, but do bunnies reach their caecotroph from the front? I sometimes see Spenser licking his lips after a bit of nomming from down below, and am wondering if that is what he is doing.:?

Excuse the ignorance:oops:, but do bunnies reach their caecotroph from the front? I sometimes see Spenser licking his lips after a bit of nomming from down below, and am wondering if that is what he is doing.:?

I think so, Poppy does it sometimes too.

I've never given Bramble a whole banana, he normally just has some of mine. If I gave him a whole one his bum would never stop twitching! :lol:

Lilly and Bella were doing that the other day.

It looked like there was something in their bottom trying to get out. Very strange! :lol:

Bless... just too over excited buns!

Back