• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

when would you class your bunnys as bonded?

Lil_Luci

Mama Doe
As the title says really! my boys have been living together for about 2 weeks now, maybe a little bit longer. There have been no fights or anything during this time, just a bit of humping from mister daisy, which giz seems to accept as normal :lol: They share a food bowl, water bowl and litter tray, but they dont seem to snuggle up? are they just tolerating each other? could it all go wrong?? or are they just not cuddly because they're two boys?

I realised my two had truly bonded when they both lay snuggled up together and the humping had stopped. xxx

I dont worry, although theyre not fighting now and are technically bonded it can still take some time for them to get to know eachother properly and become best buds. This is what my Timmy and Mimi were like at first but after a few weeks they decided that snuggling was acceptable!
Xxx

Back