• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hot day = lazy pigs!

pigsforlife

Mama Doe
I had to go to work today and when I came home, it was a lot hotter than I had expected. So the house was quite warm, and the pigs were VERY lazy. Some frozen water bottles and wet lettuce perked them up but these pics first (they were all taken through the grids, so some aren't that great).

Ella snoozin
001-6.jpg

View through one of their tunnels
003-7.jpg

Don't know why she chose to sleep in the litter tray :roll:
004-7.jpg

Now she has the right idea
012-10.jpg

(one of my favourites)
016-12.jpg

Rosie
007-8.jpg

She made herself a castle out of cuddle cups and mats
008-10.jpg

019-12.jpg

Acorn peeping out
011-15.jpg

Lily peeking over one of their pillows
020-9.jpg

Lily bum in one of their tunnels
024-10.jpg

Now that looks too comfy....I fancy a kip but have work!! Tsk.Im coming back as one of your pigs in my next life.....

The poor piggies do look a bit lethargic ... but very comfy. :love: Forgive me if I'm mixed up, but did you post a video of your bunnies that had the piggies squeaking in the background not so long ago?

They had absolutely trashed their cage in those photos (thus the castle of cups and mats!). I hadn't had the chance to sweep up poops and tidy up their cage yet, oops.

The poor piggies do look a bit lethargic ... but very comfy. :love: Forgive me if I'm mixed up, but did you post a video of your bunnies that had the piggies squeaking in the background not so long ago?

Yep that was them!

Aw bless them! :love:
I suppose it is getting hotter over there now. They look sooo comfy!

Thanks everyone!

I quite like the warmer weather. It isn't that hot - only 32C (90F) but when you aren't used to it it can seem a lot hotter!!

Back