• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Hope Please/ A lot brighter. UD :( p.60)

Tuckerbunnies

Wise Old Thumper
She suffers with respiratory problems and her breathing is quite bad today so we are nebulising her again, can we have some vibes for her please

9-10-10003.jpg

Last edited:
awh bless her..she seems to be quite content in there. Just shows how much you spoil your buns as that must have cost a small fortune..looks great though!

Aww, bless, hope Hope feels better soon - she's a little beauty, for sure!
Is the salbutamol part of the treatment? (sorry if this is a dumb question - still got alot to learn!)

awh bless her..she seems to be quite content in there. Just shows how much you spoil your buns as that must have cost a small fortune..looks great though!

The nebuliser isn't ours it belongs to Bunny Burrows and Gwen has kindly let us borrow it for Hope. Would love one but they are very expensive.

Hope worse today.

Although we are still nebulising Hope and she is on medication she seem's to be getting worse and today when I put her's and Kenzo's breakfast in only Kenzo showed any interest Hope just sat under her log tunnel and that's not like her at all as she loves her food. :(
Going to mix some Bisolvon powder with water and try her on that in the nebuliser next as it helped her a lot last time. But we are worried about her so please can we have a few more Vibes please.

Thank you

Only just seen your thread. I'm sending mega vibes for Hope. I hope she starts feeling better soon. xxxxxxxxxx

More vibes for Hope. I'm very sorry she is not doing well, but glad I noticed your post before I go out to work at 4pm. Thinking of you both, and Hope. xx

Back