• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wanted: HELP Rescue spaces needed for 15 babies

kayj

Wise Old Thumper
Can any rescues offer spaces for baby rabbits. This is a legitimate reason. The woman had a neitered male and two female rabbits that have always lived together and while she had gone tending to her horse her rabbits were playing out in the garden when next doors rabbit as dug underneath the fence and attacked her male (she came home to find her male covered in blood) and then 32 days later her females gave birth:shock:. I have been in contact with the woman for about 3weeks now but things have become quite desperate now as she as just been on the phone in tears to me. If any rescues can help please can you phone me. I sexed them 3 weeks ago at 8wks old and I seem to remember 7 boys and 8 females they are all crossbreeds but very cute:love:.
Thank you

That's quite traumatic for the poor lady!!

I hope her neighbour is accepting some responsibility for this. I'd be MORTIFIED if that had been my randy bunny.:oops:

I'd be prepared to foster a few of these bunnies for a rescue if that is any use :wave:
I wouldn't have any problems getting them from current location to Shrewsbury.

I would happy foster for a rescue. I have 1 spare hutch with no plans for it at the moment. Think i am too far away to help though and not driving at the moment so cant come and get them.

Hey Collielover, I might have a spare hutch i could possibly use to foster if space is tight.
Depends though, will have to check a few things.

Back