• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

First Jabs!

LauryStevens

Mama Doe
Thumper had his first jab done yesterday! He didn't even flinch! Apparently he is very tough skinned which made it a little trickier. I'm so relieved it's done now. My vets says he'll be immune probably in a weeks time, he's having his VHD done in two weeks too! Atleast I can start to relax now.:)

Just below the scruff of the neck. It was so quick and easy. I'm sure your rabbits jab will be just as easy as Thumpers. Except for the tough skin thing, I didn't like that because you could hear the noise of the jab when it managed to get through his thick skin. I hate needles :(

It's awful watching it. My friend had to come in with me as i was soo upset for him and he was terrified in there. :cry:

Hi
Jenson's myxi jab was straightforward too, he didn't flinch (about the only time he did sit quiet the whole time!!) VHD is tuesday, I'm trying to be calm about this one but I want him protected so I can relax a little.

Charge is £15.99 each. Lucky I checked because the place I was going to go doesn't have a bunny vet and they want £28 for each jab!!!!

Hi
Jenson's myxi jab was straightforward too, he didn't flinch (about the only time he did sit quiet the whole time!!) VHD is tuesday, I'm trying to be calm about this one but I want him protected so I can relax a little.

Charge is £15.99 each. Lucky I checked because the place I was going to go doesn't have a bunny vet and they want £28 for each jab!!!!

£28!! Lucky you checked then :lol:

Back