• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

3hrs for two buns

PixieRabbit

Mama Doe
We set off from my mom's at nine, we didn't get to the womans house until eleven and didn't get home until midnight, then I had to do some shopping at ASDA, and get the girls settled in. :roll:

But we got the two female bunnies someone emailed me about, they are a lionhead mother and daughter, mom's four years old daughter is one year old, the mom was used for breeding, but is otherwise in very good health. Both their nails were horrendously long though :( I didn't want to stress them out too much so clipping them tomorrow. The mom's Sally and the daughter I've named Sophia, as she did not have a name :evil:

Good for you, helping the poor bunnies. :wave: Hope you get some rest today/tonight ... and good luck with the clipping. I chickened out and took Spenser to the vet for his. He is such a wriggler - I had to help the vet hold him down when it came to the back paws. :roll:

Back