• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Aaaagh, Grim has poo everywhere!

Jenova

Wise Old Thumper
I gave him a raisin yesterday. He loves them but I shouldn't have.

He had a huge wad of poo dangling off him and I tried to get at it but he ran off. He got most of it and I thought all was well, until he flopped out in the kitchen...

He has a wad stuck to each 'plum' and another near him bum. He gets so stressed with me messing about with him. A bath is out of the question with his health at the moment so it's going to have to be a towel and comb job. He hates it. I'll leave him until the morning in the hopes that he can get most of it himself. If only Smoo could help him out down there... :oops:

Well I couldn't leave him til the morning. I was too worried. :roll:
My friend helped me and I covered him in a fleece and cut the poo off. It was hanging from the fur right by his bum so must have been quite uncomfortable. He also had some on his chin, on what I call his beard. The whole underneath of his tail was covered too so I clipped all that off. He was much happier afterwards, but no so happy while I was doing it. He escaped once and we were running round the house after him. He though he could escape by jumping on the table but I managed to get him. He didn't get too stressed as my friend was giving him cuddles the whole time. :)

She was really tired and was about to go home, then she realised we hadn't done Grim and insisted on staying until he was poo free. That's a good friend for you! :D

You've certainly got a good friend there. Glad Grim is more comfortable. :) It seems quite a lot of fuss for all concerned to have been caused by a raisin. :?

He hardly eats anything. After the problems with his front teeth he simply stopped eating veg. He just has pellets and bread and sometimes oats. That's literally it. I found out he likes apple so gave him some apple and he had stomach problems. Now the same with raisins. But the bun can hoover up chocolate cake crumbs, steal an iced finger and eat a slice of bread and be fine!

I love him. :love:

He hardly eats anything. After the problems with his front teeth he simply stopped eating veg. He just has pellets and bread and sometimes oats. That's literally it. I found out he likes apple so gave him some apple and he had stomach problems. Now the same with raisins. But the bun can hoover up chocolate cake crumbs, steal an iced finger and eat a slice of bread and be fine!

I love him. :love:

He is one very, very special bun! :love:

Back