• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy news.....

bensonlola

Warren Veteran
.... well I'm happy!! After a year and 2 months of having my buns, little Lola will now accept the odd head rub - she decided two days ago that they were quite nice and also that she would let mummy rub her ears. Maybe this time next year she will let me cuddle her..... :p

I'm so pleased for you ... and so pleased that I'm not the only bunny mummy who doesn't get cuddles!

Spenser is actually quite keen on being petted, but only if all four paws are on the ground. And he always washes afterwards. :roll:

Yay! It took Buttercup many months to let me give him nose rubs,but he's still not into bum rumples.

I tried a bum rumple the other day and this morning on Benson and he likes it!! I called it a fluffle butt as I wouldn't like to copy you!! It helps to get rid of all the moulting hair! When I give Benson a fluffle butt I shall always think of the boys and their bum rumples!! :D

I'm so pleased for you ... and so pleased that I'm not the only bunny mummy who doesn't get cuddles!

Spenser is actually quite keen on being petted, but only if all four paws are on the ground. And he always washes afterwards. :roll:

Yeah. I think they are just being normal bunnies... liking their feet on the ground. Anyway anyone who says their bunnies like cuddles and being lifted are Lying through their teeth to make us jealous!!!

Yeah. I think they are just being normal bunnies... liking their feet on the ground. Anyway anyone who says their bunnies like cuddles and being lifted are Lying through their teeth to make us jealous!!!

:p oh yes, did you see my thread the other day about Harvey licking my face?? :D

Peter is such a snuggle bun and will let u cuddle him but I prefare to let him have his feet on the ground, I wouldn't want someone lifting me all the time! Peaches likes a rub but only when she feels like it lol:lol:

Peter is such a snuggle bun and will let u cuddle him but I prefare to let him have his feet on the ground, I wouldn't want someone lifting me all the time! Peaches likes a rub but only when she feels like it lol:lol:

More LIES about Peter!!! I'm not listening (fingers in ears) LA LA Laaaaaaaaa!!!! And you a fellow Belfastian :no:

Back