• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hi I am Gooseberry! (photos!)

parsnipbun

Wise Old Thumper
I'm newish round here - I came to stay a couple of months ago after I ended up at Wood Green when my brother and I were rescued from a small hutch. My brother kept biting me and I was all bright yellow where he pee'd on me:(.

No-one wanted me at Wood Green because I was all yellow coloured and my eyes were red with the soreness :cry: - but now I live in this really nice room - and my Mama says I am SO GOOD and I never ever ever pee or poo on the carpets or eat the furniture despite the fact that I can come and go whenever I want and my cage is never ever shut closed even at nights - as that reminds me of the time before the rescue and it upsets me.

Which Mama says is just as well as the furniture is mostly 'antics' (which sounds a very odd to me! as it never moves at all:?

I did live with couple of buns for a short while when I first came here - but the girlie bun (Peaches) did not like sharing her man with me and chased me away and I was scared again - so I am living on my own until I have really got used to people and other buns and then maybe i might want a friend of my own - but I'm not sure really.

I am very very pretty though and very clean - with lovely white fluff now and blue eyes - so maybe a girlie bun might want me when I am ready.

Anywhere here is me in my huge room of my very own! (except Mama comes and sits in it with me in the evenings!). I think I look great on this carpet!

IMG_2597.jpg

Last edited:
awww you are such a lovely pretty bunny ... :love::love:

im sure there is the perfect bunny friend out there somewhere just waiting to meet you :D...when the time is right of course ;)

Well, aren't you a gorgeous bunny!

And, whilst you've probably realised this already, you've really landed on all four bunny paws.

I've been to your house and I know how pampered the bunnies that live there are.:D

Awwwww, gorgeous. :love::love::love: Is Gooseberry a boy or a girl?

I read the intro and (even though it doesn't actually say either way - unless I missed it) assumed boy. But everybody else has referred to Gooseberry as she so now I'm confuddled. :oops::lol:

Back