• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Setting up the bonding crate...Advice please 16.20

Bunny mummy is very tired!

Theres been lots of chasing overnight ,Nutkin doesn't seem to want anybun near her at the moment :?

Bruce was very humpy at first and I think he'd like to be boss......might try a smaller crate if I can borrow one from my Mum today because they are all sitting in different corners of the 3ft crate a lot of the time.

Ok so all 3 are in the 3ft crate.

All seem comfortable enough in each others presence ...all sitting having a wash a few minutes ago.... but there seems to be pretty much no contact between them,not even between Frosty and Nutkin who have been a pair up until now.

What would you do? Smaller space? Just leave them? :?

When I bonded Merlin and Wesley they were sat at each side of the crate for about 7 hours just washing and eating. Then when I went upstairs out of the way Merlin went over the other side of the crate and sat with Wesley. I would probably leave it and let them go at their own pace. Sounds like it is going OK.

When I bonded Merlin and Wesley they were sat at each side of the crate for about 7 hours just washing and eating. Then when I went upstairs out of the way Merlin went over the other side of the crate and sat with Wesley. I would probably leave it and let them go at their own pace. Sounds like it is going OK.

Its really odd,theres still chasing at times ,mostly between the boys, but theyre eating and as I said just fairly indifferent....never had a bonding go like this :? :lol:

Back