• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spenser met my Gran!

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
Spenser has of course met my Gran before, but today I actually brought him into the living-room while she was here. She was so busy reading his story in Bunny Mad Magazine she didn't notice him having a tentative nibble at her walking stick. I quickly herded him off - to say my Gran isn't a pet person is putting it mildly, but even she is quite taken by Spenser now. No photos, unfortunately - I was busy protecting the walking stick!

Awwwwwww how could even the most non-pet-person not love Spenser :love:

Hope Gran liked the 'engraving' on her walking stick.............. :?

Spenser has of course met my Gran before, but today I actually brought him into the living-room while she was here. She was so busy reading his story in Bunny Mad Magazine she didn't notice him having a tentative nibble at her walking stick. I quickly herded him off - to say my Gran isn't a pet person is putting it mildly, but even she is quite taken by Spenser now. No photos, unfortunately - I was busy protecting the walking stick!

I love the ongoing saga of Spenser and his bid for house bunnydom!!! Tell your Gran I can give her a brand new Kipling bag with nibble marks and a good pair of jeans that Lola 'investigated' with her teeth, to match the walking stick!!

Any further on with the hutch in the conservatory campaign? :D

I love the ongoing saga of Spenser and his bid for house bunnydom!!! Tell your Gran I can give her a brand new Kipling bag with nibble marks and a good pair of jeans that Lola 'investigated' with her teeth, to match the walking stick!!

Any further on with the hutch in the conservatory campaign? :D

To be honest, it is partly me that is hedging. The logistics of moving Spenser's hutch are daunting (it is a very solid Ryedale hutch, not at all intended for indoors), and yet he will need to be 'put' somewhere when we are not supervising. Also, even in winter the conservatory can get quite hot if the sun is shining at midday...:?

My parents are going away for 4 nights next week ... ;)

To be honest, it is partly me that is hedging. The logistics of moving Spenser's hutch are daunting (it is a very solid Ryedale hutch, not at all intended for indoors), and yet he will need to be 'put' somewhere when we are not supervising. Also, even in winter the conservatory can get quite hot if the sun is shining at midday...:?

My parents are going away for 4 nights next week ... ;)[/QUOTE]

heh heh heh heh....... rubbs hans together!!!

Wonder how he would like upstairs ...

Oooh he'd love it I'm sure!!! Only one way to find out!! Benson loves upstairs, that's where he darts as soon as I open the door between the kitchen and hall. Wee Lola just stays in the kitchen and bobs her head, ears out to the sides, looking after him!! :D

Back