• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

baby pom

mopsmum

Mama Doe
is now an all grown up pom and has been to the vets today to be spayed and is now back home sulking in her cage, not because of whats been done but because weve said she has to rest and cant come out to play. shes really not amused at all. shes turned out to be a very cheeky mischeivous bunny who likes to chase my feet trying to bite my toes, hump my legs and wee on my feet :roll: heres a few pics i took yesturday but not very good as she just wont stay still :)

oh and forgot to say, she wont be going up for adoption as she says shed like to stay with me :love:

pompom015.jpg

pom006.jpg

pom009.jpg

She's VERY sweet. :love: Bet you feel lucky she has chosen to stay with you! Is she the Pom whose photo is in Bunny Mad Magazine?

:shock::shock::shock:
She has grown soooooo much:shock::love::love::love::love:
It seems like last week when I was squeeing over a her when she looked like a little white pom pom:shock::love::love::love::love:
Shes certainly grown into to a gorgeous young lady!!:love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

She's VERY sweet. :love: Bet you feel lucky she has chosen to stay with you! Is she the Pom whose photo is in Bunny Mad Magazine?

yes she is. she came to us at 3 week old and now shes 5 month. changed so much hasnt she :) yes im very lucky :love:

:shock::shock::shock:
She has grown soooooo much:shock::love::love::love::love:
It seems like last week when I was squeeing over a her when she looked like a little white pom pom:shock::love::love::love::love:
Shes certainly grown into to a gorgeous young lady!!:love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

she has yes, thank you.

Quite the young lady indeed. How long will she have to take it easy for? You could have a job on your hands there! :lol:

Back