• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My dog just STOLE bunnys ceacotroph!

rabbitapril

Mama Doe
Abby (rabbit) and Tally (dog) were lying together, abby passed a ceac but instead of reaching underneath to eat it she turned around but qwik as a flash Tally reached out and nommed it:shock: Abby searched for 30 seconds for her ceac before giving up and continuing her snooze. :lol:

my dog follows my rabbits round the garden 'hoovering' up.
it reminds me of those raindears you get at christmas where you lift the tail up and a choclate drop pops out its bum! :lol: :lol:

Tess follows my buns around the lawn,reminds me of those chocolate reindeer's you get a Christmas that poo chocolate drops,nudges them up the bum until they poo and eats them:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:She has her own chocolate reindeer/rabbits.She then goes in the shed and eats all the poos out their litter tray:shock::shock::shock::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yep...I have a naughty one too that pinches and runs off :roll:...I mainly leave her in the house whilst I clean buns out but sure enough she'll find the odd one or two :roll:

Back