• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dolly, the little minx

decided that any unattended food is hers for the taking.

I went to fill her water bowl up, came back to find that i was half a sandwhich down...Dolly had legged it with half of my CHIKEN sandwhich :shock: :shock:

:lol:

I think it was the bread shes after, as she scrambled up onto my lap and took a sneaky bite before running off and stomping her feet!!

:love:

Haha, fab!

Loki does this with tea, sticks his head in as far as he can then when he can't reach the bottom, he grabs the handle and tips it over to drink the rest.

Greedy bunnies huh?

Cheeky little madam. :lol::lol::lol: I once heard of a rabbit who ran off with a bit of battered fish from a fish supper. Don't tell Dolly.

Haha, fab!

Loki does this with tea, sticks his head in as far as he can then when he can't reach the bottom, he grabs the handle and tips it over to drink the rest.
Greedy bunnies huh?

:lol::lol::lol: Id love to see that!

Poor Marley has to dig at the pellets to get them away from Dolly or he wont get any! Shes so greedy! She jumped onto my chest this morning because i wasnt quick enough with the pellets! :lol:

Cheeky little madam. :lol::lol::lol: I once heard of a rabbit who ran off with a bit of battered fish from a fish supper. Don't tell Dolly.

:shock: BATTERED FISH!!! :lol::lol:

I most certainly will not be telling Dolly, she got a telling off, then did her butter wouldnt melt look :love:

:lol::lol::lol: Harvey snuck a drink of my Appletiser last night

I could maybe understand that, Dolly will drink apple and black current if i leave it where she can get to it :roll:

But a chicken sandwhich, :lol: shes not normal that rabbit, im telling you :lol: :love: ...probably why she fits in so well here!!

I could maybe understand that, Dolly will drink apple and black current if i leave it where she can get to it :roll:

But a chicken sandwhich, :lol: shes not normal that rabbit, im telling you :lol: :love: ...probably why she fits in so well here!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Benson recently snatched my digestive biscuit right out of my hand and ran off with it!! I took it off him and finished it!!:mrgreen:

Benson recently snatched my digestive biscuit right out of my hand and ran off with it!! I took it off him and finished it!!:mrgreen:

:lol::lol:

eeee, they make us laugh!! Dont know where i'd be without them now! :love:

She just seems to think she owns the place, i tried to tell her whats mine is mine, and whats hers is also mine :mrgreen: :lol:

Not sure she understood though :lol:

I think someones bunny ran off with a packet of polos the other day too!

Back