• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Angora Rabbits

Rhi_Rhi2

Young Bun
hi, sorry if this is in the wrong place, but was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of a breeder or at least the website of a breeder who breeds angoras ive been trying with no luck for the past 4 months,
there is no hurry really, just seems to me that im never going to find one :/ and ive had my heart setting on my next bun being an angora for a while now!

thank you :)! x

hi, sorry if this is in the wrong place, but was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of a breeder or at least the website of a breeder who breeds angoras ive been trying with no luck for the past 4 months,
there is no hurry really, just seems to me that im never going to find one :/ and ive had my heart setting on my next bun being an angora for a while now!

thank you :)! x

Have you looked at any rescue centres at all?

Look here:

http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/sear...&RabBond=%&breed=1&County=%&Submit=++Search++

Back