• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Waffle needs another dental :( U/D now Muffin's eye

Starlight

Warren Veteran
I thought he was doing so good, with his last being 3rd september, he was booked in for next Friday, but went to check him and his chin is DRIPPING wet :(

I am taking him to the vets in the morning in the hope I can beg them to do his dental that day (they don't do routine operations Saturday to Monday)

Vibes for him please :( I only bonded him and his friends into my group two weeks ago!

Last edited:
I hope they will do the dental tomorrow.

Please tell me you'll be taking all 8 to the vets. I think that would make my day.

:lol::lol::lol: As much as that would be fun, I have to take 3 other rescues along, so don't think the bus driver would appreciate it! I normally have to taxi it there when my lot all need to go :shock:

I am just wondering how long this is going to go on for with his dentals, He needs them every 4 weeks at around £80-£120 a time and his x-rays showed his teeth roots are all growing up. :cry:

Wel, I think you should :wave:

In all seriousness though, poor Waffle and his mouth. Sounds like its in a bit of a mess.

Just seen Muffins eye is full of white discharge, meaning he probably is due for another tear duct flush as well. It all happens at once, don't it :(

Only just seen this :(

Sorry for Waffle and Muffin's situation.

I hope the vets can help :wave:

Back