• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Helen & Baby Saint say 'Thank You'.

Tuckerbunnies

Wise Old Thumper
"Hi everyone Mummy Helen and I want to say a big bunny 'Thank You' for all our vibes and they worked because guess what........... I'm still here muhahhaha!"
This is a photo of us when we arrived back home from the vet's, I had to stay in the pet carrier for awhile as I was so sleepy and Mummy Helen didn't like that.
7-10-10004.jpg

"I hadn't seen Mummy Helen all afternoon as I had to have x-rays and then I was so tired I had to have a big sleep"
7-10-10008.jpg

"Look at me here all snug in my bunny napper but still feeling a bit sleepy"
7-10-10006.jpg

"Dad Tucker gently took me out of the carrier and put me back safely with Mummy Helen but she was very angry with me for missing all afternoon"
7-10-10021.jpg

" I was just to sleepy to tell Mummy Helen that I hadn't run off "
7-10-10022.jpg

"And she was going on and on about how I could have been in danger and I should have stayed close to her and I thought.....yer whatever Mum"
7-10-10026.jpg

"I was just so glad to be home and so so sleepy and so it all went over my head what Mummy Helen was saying"
7-10-10027.jpg

"But when she calmed down and I was more awake I explained where I had been and she understood and said sorry and gave me a big sloppy kiss and started to wash me "
7-10-10028.jpg

"And because I had been a good girl I got a carrot cruncher which are my very favourites so it was all worth it.................muhahahaha
7-10-10030.jpg

Thank You all
love from
Baby Saint and Mummy Helen
xx

I was engossed reading and looking at the photos of them returning home, i felt i was actually there with them:D
I am so glad they are home and mommy Helen has her baby back.

Back