• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Vet Widnes?SORTED

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
does anyone know of a very good rabbit vet near Widnes Cheshire?

Just had a phone call from a nice lady who's rabbit was PTS on monday as he had full blown mxyi..was not vacs:cry:
His partner was vacs..but months ago..her vet says once yearly only..and not to get her re done now as mxyi is not around this time of year..and re vacs her now will make her ill :roll:
No advice given re quarantine or insect control either
I have rec. finding new vet but do not know of any in that area

so suggestions please

Last edited:
does anyone know of a very good rabbit vet near Widnes Cheshire?

Just had a phone call from a nice lady who's rabbit was PTS on monday as he had full blown mxyi..was not vacs:cry:
His partner was vacs..but months ago..her vet says once yearly only..and not to get her re done now as mxyi is not around this time of year..and re vacs her now will make her ill :roll:No advice given re quarantine or insect control either
I have rec. finding new vet but do not know of any in that area

so suggestions please

:evil::evil::evil::evil:

there's this one about 35mins away

Cheshire Pet
Manor Lane
Holmes Chapel
Cheshire
CW4 8AB
tel: 01477 544554

i don't know it but molly varga used to work with my vet.

my vets is 40mins, bit longer from there, maybe an option

ashleigh vets (aidan)
whalley range

i know a case came to aidan from warrington so they seem to be referred to him in whalley range alot of the time. :wave:

Thanks all

the lady rang me back this morning to say she had found another vet nearby who she has spoken to and backed up all I said..so her doe is booked in to be mxyi'd and her owner may well be joining this forum for more support and advice:D

:wave: Hilda (Capel) would be able to recommend a couple in Cheshire. I think that BarbaraFoster on here also knows of a good one near Cheshire.

It's always handy to have a list in case of emergencies.

Back