• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

PA might need a dental :o( UD

Hugbut

Mama Doe
Phoebe An has been off her food since yesterday - she's been eating soft food but no hay or nuggets :( I thought she was ok this morning because she started to eat her excel but stopped after a couple of bites & won't touch her hay or readigrass. It's been 19months since she last had a dental so she is long overdue...just trying to get through to the vets to make an appointment - she's fine in herself (& is pooping) but I'm so worried about her. Any vibes would be much appreciated :cry:

Last edited:
I hope you manage to get through to the vets quickly, and can get her dental done ASAP.

Thanks everyone :wave: Phoebe An was admitted this morning for dental work - I picked her up about half an hour ago, she is very drowsy & looks completely zonked :cry: My hubby is having problems with his car :roll: so I'm stranded at my parents with her for the time being. I'm trying to make her as comfy as possible & have been offering all her favourites...she hasn't eaten yet so am keeping a very close eye on her.

Thanks again :wave:

Sending her get well and nomming vibes. :wave:

Thank you :wave:
I syringed her some fruity baby food last night (much to her disgust :lol:) and not long after that she started nibbling some parsley & carrot tops :) I softened some nuggets for her which she ate during the night, this morning she has eaten some excel & some carrot tops - she also ate a carrot crunchy that my hubby gave her last night. She seems alot brighter this morning - not quite herself but not far off. Hopefully she'll be back to normal by this evening :D

Back