• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

sweetcorn?!?

beccimarie

Mama Doe
is this ok for buns,i found out my mum puts a quater of sweetcorn in for my buns every now and again when im not there :roll:, i know baby sweetcorns are ok but are big sweetcorns ok? casper loves them :lol: but im not sure there meant to be eating it?

I bought a willow basket full of treats for soph and it's got a dried up corn on the cob and she's always eating it through put the day and it hasn't changer her poos :)

It's not really suitable for buns as its not digestible and can cause stomach blockages from what i'm aware. I won't feed it.

There was a discussion here a short time about the same thing - if you use the search feature you shuold be able to find it :)

It's not really suitable for buns as its not digestible and can cause stomach blockages from what i'm aware. I won't feed it.

There was a discussion here a short time about the same thing - if you use the search feature you shuold be able to find it

What Graham said. Its not posionous as such, its just not advisable because buns have such delicate digestive tracts.

Also in regards to the dried ones I have heard horror stories of buns and piggies chocking on the dried kernals so I'd probably avoid that too.

What Graham said. Its not posionous as such, its just not advisable because buns have such delicate digestive tracts.

Also in regards to the dried ones I have heard horror stories of buns and piggies chocking on the dried kernals so I'd probably avoid that too.

im glad i took it out, as casper has a very sensitive tum!! thank fully when i had got out there poppy had only had a nibble and she was like "heyy i was enjoying that" :lol:

Back