• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Must be something in the air tonight...

linley

Warren Scout
Cause Loki is feeling very affectionate.

This never happens, he likes to be doing his own thing, doesn't normally bother with anyone except the cats. But tonight, he's chinning everything, sniffing and cuddling me and the OH, letting us pat him and snuggle and generally being a nice bunny.

I think he knows we bought his new house today and is saying thank you cause as of Sunday he won't have to be out in the rain anymore lol

I think he's just grown up really. When he was having his really cranky stage, he had his abcess and was about 8-9 months old - teenage stage? But yes, I think I have a new love for him now. :love:

He only comes in for a couple of hours most nights for some cuddles and stuff. Right now he's lying spread out in front of the TV watching the OH slaughter zombies... Loving bun? lol..

I do have pictures but they don't really do him justice - size and cuteness wise. We bought him a shed today which should arrive tomorrow and will be all done up for him for the winter by Sunday *fingers crossed*

IMG_0263.jpg

IMG_0023.jpg

Baby one..

11 months, first birthday in November, the exact date escapes me but it's soon.
He's got a weird colour just now, his top half is white with dark grey, but his bottom half has a touch of light brown through it. Kinda cool.

Back