• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

True love ?

WeeBarraxO

Warren Veteran
well as you may know Xander has always been a single bun (was waiting to be neutered), I was hoping to bond him into one of my groups .. but didn't know how he would react to another male bun as he has always been a very fiesty dominant bun, so decided against that & got him a wifey :love:, and .. he was a DREAM to bond :shock:, not even a hump .. withing 15 mins they were grooming each other & snuggling, I took the slowly slowly approach with them & it seems to have worked wonders, first pens near each other then pens right side by side, then some supervised play time, then put them together & that was that

his perfect match ?

IMG_4408.jpg

here is the ex-demon bunny hehe
IMG_4392.jpg

IMG_4367.jpg

& here is the lady herself the one who calmed down the demon bunny :shock::lol:
IMG_4387.jpg

IMG_4375.jpg

IMG_4374.jpg

he is honestly like a diff bun, no where near as nasty with OH or my mum (he never has been nasty with me bar one time), only thing is he gets all worked up if you take his wifey away from him awwww:love:

She's gorgeous! :love::love: Where did you find her?!

So Xander is now a tamed buck! :lol::lol:

Thankies :D, from my local wee pet shop,

I know people on here don't like pet shop buns etc etc, but I love my local they love all their animals soo so much & give out advice, & they check out their breeders before they getting the buns etc, I know this as they have recently changed breeders & were telling me all about it, they got me to sex the other buns that were in while I was there cause they know how many I have & that I know what I'm doing lol, & said I can be their chief sexer as I got it done quickly & calmly without the buns getting upset

yup he deffo is hehe, its amazing what a little bunny love can do :love:

You got a new bun :shock: :D aww shes bootiful she has the same colouring as my grace, they look gorgeous together, xander is so adorable. xxx

You got a new bun :shock: :D aww shes bootiful she has the same colouring as my grace, they look gorgeous together, xander is so adorable. xxx

yeahh :oops:, I wasn't planning on anymore, but I hated seeing him all on his own & being a grump, & didn't want to upset the groups if he was gonna put up a fight, so someone suggested getting him a wifey, so we got Krystal :D,

hehe I LOVE her colouring it soo sooo pretty :love:, he is adorable now :D, but before :shock:, well you saw the bite he gave me :lol::lol:

I know it was a nasty nip wasnt it?
so come on then whats little wifeys name?? age?? shes adorable such a pretty bun. xxx

I know it was a nasty nip wasnt it?
so come on then whats little wifeys name?? age?? shes adorable such a pretty bun. xxx

yeahh lol, well here name is Krystal, she is 9-10 weeks I think :), & is a dwarf lop I believe as she is very similar in shape & proportions to Angel my other dwarf lop but is ALOT smaller :D, she had the most tiny head when we first got her hehe, but she has already grown a bit :love:

yeahh lol, well here name is Krystal, she is 9-10 weeks I think :), & is a dwarf lop I believe as she is very similar in shape & proportions to Angel my other dwarf lop but is ALOT smaller :D, she had the most tiny head when we first got her hehe, but she has already grown a bit :love:

She is boooootiful, i love her awwww. xxxx
Ps hows rose and anya?
you have such pretty buns. xxx

She is boooootiful, i love her awwww. xxxx
Ps hows rose and anya?
you have such pretty buns. xxx

hehe thankies :D,

they are ok yeah :), booked in for their spays on tues :shock:, Rose is getting more & more vocal every day lol, she makes me laugh all the time with her little squeeks & tiny grumps when someone annoys her lol :love:

aw thank you :D, you do too :love: xx

hehe thankies :D,

they are ok yeah :), booked in for their spays on tues :shock:, Rose is getting more & more vocal every day lol, she makes me laugh all the time with her little squeeks & tiny grumps when someone annoys her lol :love:

aw thank you :D, you do too :love: xx

I know they both go in tuesday dont they?
rose is so pretty, well they all. xxx

I know they both go in tuesday dont they?
rose is so pretty, well they all. xxx

yups, so I'll be a nervous wreck that day :shock::cry:, hehe thankies :D, Rosie says thank you too :D, (she can't do the typing as it was confirmed she is blind :()

yups, so I'll be a nervous wreck that day :shock::cry:, hehe thankies :D, Rosie says thank you too :D, (she can't do the typing as it was confirmed she is blind :()

Rose is blind? oh no! poor you i bet that was a shock, how on earth did you find that out? xxx

only thing is he gets all worked up if you take his wifey away from him awwww:love:

awwwwwww sooooo sweet! she is gorgeous, as is he!!!!!

strangly, my steve will go for us if we so much as try to take jasmine away, he is very protective of her, thought it was just ours that was a bit over reactive!

Rose is blind? oh no! poor you i bet that was a shock, how on earth did you find that out? xxx

yeah well I've always thought she might be, as she always goes about slower than the rest and tends to stick to the same route ALWAYS, then I saw her scanning a few times which started to confirm it, & she gets nippy with the buns if they move to quick near her so I was like hmmmm I wonder, so asked the vet to check while we were there & they said she is blind, or has very little sight, she only reacts to the bright light of the torch thingy right next to her eye, but they may have been just because it touched her whiskers/eye lashes

Back