• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

ANSWERS -How well do you know the RU bunnies?

Candiflare

Mama Doe
How well do you know the RU bunnies?

The Process:

- Members of RU who would like their bunnies featured in the quiz need to PM me a unique, original (never seen on RU before) mugshot of their bunny's face.
- Each member can send one bunny photo and pay £1 to enter, whereas rescues can send two bunnies (for the price of one.)
- After all the entries are sent to me (by 25th October) I will compile a quiz out of these photos and post it on a new thread where people have to enter (£2.50) and guess the names of the bunnies.
- The person with the highest score gets a hamper from hay experts.

The Rules:

- PM me an original mugshot of one of your bunnies (or 2 if you're a rescue) with a £1 payment to my paypal account (Waiflet@gmail.com)
- One entry per person and two for a rescue.
- Enter the quiz (for £2.50) after the 25th October deadline. The bunny's photos will be ordered 1,2,3,4,5 etc and you PM me the name after the number.

All proceeds to enter your bunnies in the quiz, and to enter the quiz itself will go towards Windwhistle Warren Rabbit Rescue.

Last edited:
Awesome idea.

Too many people know Biccy, he's not exactly hard to tell :love: I'll enter the competition to guess who they are etc though. Unless i should enter anyway?

Awesome idea.

Too many people know Biccy, he's not exactly hard to tell :love: I'll enter the competition to guess who they are etc though. Unless i should enter anyway?

Of course you should enter a piccy of him! :wave:

I've just gotta choose which of my boys will be the hardest to recognise :lol:

Does it matter? They all look the same! :lol:

Okay okay i'll enter, how i'll get a pic of mine i have no idea, they dont sit still enough since she's come home... :roll:

are you actually able to tell them apart?

I can recognise Blackberry because he has a very symetrical face, and probably buttercup too because he looks slightly different... but the other two? God knows...

are you actually able to tell them apart?

I can recognise Blackberry because he has a very symetrical face, and probably buttercup too because he looks slightly different... but the other two? God knows...

Well, I could tell you exactly how to tell them apart.......but that would be no fun with this competition coming up :lol:

Hmmm... now do I go for the slightly more recognisable Ruby...

... or add another black otter nethie to the confusion :lol:

I would like to enter a photo, we will either look for one we havent used or take a brand new photo....ooooh which bunny to choose....

Does it have to a bunny that has been on RU at some point? ie so people would have a chance - just an original photo?

I would like to enter a photo, we will either look for one we havent used or take a brand new photo....ooooh which bunny to choose....

Does it have to a bunny that has been on RU at some point? ie so people would have a chance - just an original photo?

Yes, so a recognisable bunny, but not one that is identifiable say by Blackberry & Co's set-up, or Kath 101's new shed, or Teddy's Mummy's Olly in the background.

oh blimey, i will take one of mine down to the beach for a photoshoot :lol::lol::lol:

*joke* before anyone thinks im serious!

Looking forward to this one! better start swatting up in stories and photos!!! :D

Yes, so a recognisable bunny, but not one that is identifiable say by Blackberry & Co's set-up, or Kath 101's new shed, or Teddy's Mummy's Olly in the background.

I'm already planning where to do a photoshoot that has never been in the background before or isn't my usual style :lol:

Back