• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

We might get a new friend...

bensonlola

Warren Veteran
A cleaner in the school I work in has a daughter who got 2 buns from a pet shop, was told they were 2 girls, turned out a boy and a girl :roll: she separated them and has just bought another bun for her son. Now has 3 in separate hutches. Boy netuered and she eventually wants to bond and have 3. I have said about not being as simple as sticking them together and that girls still need neutered.......

I thought this would be a really good place for her to learn, as I've gained so much from folks who are experienced in bunny parenting!! I also gave her 6 RWA leaflets - two vaccination ones, a hutch is not enough, bunny buddies, how to feed your bunny and a fly strike one.

If she comes on she will say she knows Bensonlola - Please be nice!!! I know you will!!! Hope she does. :wave:

Will look out for her. :wave:

You missed Spenser's cute legs yestedray - they were indoors again!

Mmmmm....piggy pee cocktails....haven't had one of those for toooooo long.....*drools*

Well they've had lots of Heart of Romanie lettuce today so they could squeeze you a shot glass each I'm sure. Should have a minty undertone too with an after taste of basil with a hint of carrot. :D

Back