• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

been reading bunnymad magazine

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
been reading all the lovely stories, some lovely memories in there this time :cry:, and some great photos too

the latest issue is fantastic, i caught my nan reding it the other day :lol: i asked her for it back, she said id have to wait she was reading pearls story :shock: :lol:

if you havn't got it or ordered it yet, why not :lol:, look in items for sale section
http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=247547

ohhh i bought some wonderful bunny themed socks from the bunnycreations catalogue, guess what im going to wear on my feets tomorrow :lol:

I read mine the first night i had it :oops: Pearls story was lovely, as was Elwoods :love:

Ive asked the buns to pose for the xmas photos with no luck yet :? :lol: I wish Bunny Mad was a weekly thing!! x

I've been loving mine. I caught my mother looking at it, and not just Spenser's story! I left it open at the page with the poems - I do feel a bit guilty being mummy to a single unneutered bunny.

I've been loving mine. I caught my mother looking at it, and not just Spenser's story! I left it open at the page with the poems - I do feel a bit guilty being mummy to a single unneutered bunny

awhh don't feel bad, spenser gets lots of love and attention!

I got excited because i found Misty in another rabbit calender in the leaflet that came with the magazine :D how random lol that 1 picture of him has made him a little star :love::love:

the magazines great to i wish id written a rememberace (sp) for Crystal :( i wonder if i can get one done for teh next magazine instead.

The competition in the magazine the xmas card one is there a limit of how many pictures you can send in? it doesnt state however i cant imagine myself sending taht many because so far i only have one decent one of Misty in teh snow from 2 years ago lol

Ahw I want to read it too! I have to wait until I can order at The Hay Experts again.. And I still have about 7 or 8 kg left!!!!! (Order food there, about once or twice a year.. I think the Dutch Science Selective contains gold or something, it's so freaking expensive.. So I order in the UK.. :lol:)

The competition in the magazine the xmas card one is there a limit of how many pictures you can send in? it doesnt state however i cant imagine myself sending taht many because so far i only have one decent one of Misty in teh snow from 2 years ago lol

From memory I think it said up to 10 photos :wave:

Aww, that's a shame you have to wait, when we are all going on about it!

Luckily Pip eats so much :lol: I ordered about two, three months ago and it was supposed to be enough for a year (12 kg) but I think I'll have to order again in a few months..

Back