• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Duke

Leigh

Mama Doe
Well Duke is starting to enjoy his time as a house rabbit. We have bought him inside to live since he lost his beautiful wife daisy, I cant bring myself to leave him outside, he will get cold without her to snuggle up to and be so lonely. So he has had people pop in to check on him during the day, and he gets to run around in the evening, yesterday evening going behind the sofa seemed to be his highlight, he loved it. He squeezed behind it and then spread himself out and settled down! getting him back to bed was pretty tricky but it didn't matter, it was nice to see him having a bit of fun :D

Daisy still remains in our hearts and it's not the same without her but Duke has a mummy and daddy who love him tremedously. :D

Sorry to hear about Daisy. Duke, on the other hand, sounds like he is having a ball and that's just wonderful to hear. I think we need some pictures of the happy chappy.

your quite right, we do :)

I thought about it last night but I'd like to put one up of Daisy too and I was feeling a little low.

Will definitely put something up over the weekend though :)

He is such a handsome chap, our vet say's it looks like he's wearing glasses!

Back