• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look -I can sit still!!!

Blackberry & Co

Wise Old Thumper
Blackberry bunny proves that sometimes he can sit still.....

BunniesOct2010Blackieposing008.jpg

BunniesOct2010Blackieposing012.jpg

BunniesOct2010Blackieposing005.jpg

BunniesOct2010Blackieposing020.jpg

BunniesOct2010Blackieposing028.jpg

BunniesOct2010Blackieposing034.jpg

BunniesOct2010Blackieposing038.jpg

BunniesOct2010Blackieposing040.jpg

Aww, Blackberry, bless you! :love: I have had a rubbishy afternoon, and you have cheered me up!

Where were these photos taken ... they have an indoorsy look. ;)

Aww, Blackberry, bless you! :love: I have had a rubbishy afternoon, and you have cheered me up!

Where were these photos taken ... they have an indoorsy look. ;)

Blackberry: I came indoors cos mummy wanted to hug a bun and I was the first into the carrier and I like lots of attention and coming indoors and Buttercup was asleep and the Big Boys were chomping hay so mummy got me :D

Nanny always makes mummy put a cover on the settee cos I pee on it (it's only 'cos I get sooo excited). Today i didn't pee but I did a squillion poopies :D

I was a good boy for mummy because she let me run up and down the settee and climb up the back and she gave me a Fenugreek Crunchie and that made me love her very much so I sat nicely when she got the camera out.

Not been losing weight, have you, Blackberry? You do look awfully little in these pics.

Blackberry: No, I am naturally a dinky bunny. I was the runt of the litter (but I have got the biggest brain, I reckon!) Mummy says I eat like a horse and climb like a monkey :D

Ohhh he's such a wee man!! A little dinkydoo if ever I saw one!! I think he's too tiny for blowing rasberries - might blow him away!! He looks like he should be wearing a little dicky bow. :love: So cute, I'm away to look again - his his wee neck and head - wee tiddler!

Blackberry: No, I am naturally a dinky bunny. I was the runt of the litter (but I have got the biggest brain, I reckon!) Mummy says I eat like a horse and climb like a monkey :D

You is very petite Blackberry - the perfect size to stick in my handbag and bun-nap ;)

Blackberry: You would also have to fit in Buttercup,and my beach hut and garden and hammock and gazebo, and the aviary.....

a handsome lad:love:
Rowan sits alot like him, im putting a thread up of some pics i took of him the other day.

Back