• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit boarding in aberdeen

neenee

Warren Scout
Me and my family will be moving in a month so for a few days we have decided to board the rabbits. It gives us time to dismantle the runs and get the hutches and wendy houses moved from a to b. We will be boarding our mini lop and lion head in the usual place but the hutches will be too small for our french lop. Hes used to his wendy house and massive run so putting him in a 5ft hutch isnt fair at all. We are finding it difficult to find a place for larger rabbits! Anybody in aberdeen/shire know a good boarding place that suit are requirements? :wave: :D

There is a new rescue in Aberdeen in Garthdee called 'rabbits for rehoming' they are on facebook. I have no idea what they are like, my vet asked if we knew anything about them. They apparently also do boarding. I would probably go for a look see first, to check they can fit in a big bun, and that the facilities are OK.

There is a new rescue in Aberdeen in Garthdee called 'rabbits for rehoming' they are on facebook. I have no idea what they are like, my vet asked if we knew anything about them. They apparently also do boarding. I would probably go for a look see first, to check they can fit in a big bun, and that the facilities are OK.

I actually know the girl who runs that rescue :) She goes to my college. Im not sure what her hutches are like i could always ask her :) thanks x

Back