• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Smudge is a bit miffed now...

Elena

Wise Old Thumper
...cos I finally got my net curtain up and now he can't spy on the neighbours. He's keeps going to jump on the windowsill and then just puts his front paws up and looks annoyed at the nets. :lol:

Poor Smudge, you'll have to teach him to net-twitch with his paws :lol:, or else you could maybe pull them to one side a little bit in one corner, seems a shame to deprive him of being nosey!

Urmmm I hate to do this but...are you sure that was a wise move? Look what happened to my curtains when I shut them and the rascals couldnt see out...:lol::lol::lol:

Curtains.jpg

Urmmm I hate to do this but...are you sure that was a wise move? Look what happened to my curtains when I shut them and the rascals couldnt see out...:lol::lol::lol:

Curtains.jpg

I am a bit concerned about that tbh! They've left my curtains alone (which are a bit fluffy with white furs on the lining!) which get closed every night so I'm hoping they'll do the same with the nets!

I'd love to say I've never seen anything like that, your pic, but Mischa nibbled a lot of holes through my old curtains. Maybe it's a certain material they like? These ones are quite satiny.

Back