• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Apple makes you very popular around here

KarenM

Administrator
Staff member
My two would do anything to get their mitts on it :lol::lol::lol: and were clambering up dd's legs as soon as they got a whiff. :lol::lol:

Bubbles is waiting very nicely for her turn:
DSCF0523.jpg

DSCF0521.jpg

Daisy: Mmmmmmmm apple...

Dudley: Alfie you is well lucky to be able to get nom noms first I always gets bowled over by Her Fattyness as she stampedes towards the food :roll:

So cute :love:
Mine will literally risk life and limb to get some apple! Gone are the days of enjoying a nice apple to myself *sighs*

Beige: I can tell you two are both starving by your ample physiques.

Do you mean that we is fat? :shock: :lol::lol:

Alfie: Dudley, Bubbles has learnt the hard way that I eats first or else she gets a nip on the bottom. ;) I wouldn't suggest you try that with Her Fattyness though because she looks bigger than you and it works best when you pick on somebun smaller.

Gosh, I nearly missed this! :shock:

I hope Daisy didn't overhear Dudley referring to her as 'Her Fattyness'...

Gosh, I nearly missed this! :shock:

I hope Daisy didn't overhear Dudley referring to her as 'Her Fattyness'...

Dudley: You needs to get Spenser a wifey bun then you will understand the troubles us bucks has to put up wif!! Alfie I is older than Daisy but she has ALWAYS been bigger than me!!! I has learnt the art of grabbing my crunchies and running for my life wif them, coz Fattybunbaninibunbanoo, as mummy calls her, even steals them from my mouf :shock:!!!

Dudley: You needs to get Spenser a wifey bun then you will understand the troubles us bucks has to put up wif!! Alfie I is older than Daisy but she has ALWAYS been bigger than me!!! I has learnt the art of grabbing my crunchies and running for my life wif them, coz Fattybunbaninibunbanoo, as mummy calls her, even steals them from my mouf :shock:!!!

:lol::lol::lol: Alfie: That'd be too much for me to take. I'm the one who does the snatching from the mouf around here. ;)

Back