• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dominic, my bad luck bunny...

abbymarysmokey

Wise Old Thumper
Is at the vets today for a dental (the second one since developing head tilt). I also noticed last night that he's got a wart-like growth just inside his bum, which the vet is going to take a look at.

Poor Dominic seems to get one ailment after another, and has been treated for entropien, snuffles, pastulles on his willy, sore hocks, and a bad ear infection with head tilt since his arrival a couple of years ago :(

I don't have any recent pics, but here's one from last year (before the head tilt):

DSCF0335.jpg

Sending loads of vibes for this gorgeous boy and hugs to you Amy. He was so lucky to have someone like you to take him on with all his probs, I've no doubt the reason he is still here is down to your care xx

Thanks guys :D

It's hard not to blame yourself when it's one thing after another.

Despite his problems, I think Dominic is happy...he loves doing mad dashes around the living room, and even manages a few binkies :love:

Thanks guys :D

It's hard not to blame yourself when it's one thing after another.

Despite his problems, I think Dominic is happy...he loves doing mad dashes around the living room, and even manages a few binkies :love:

He is happy Amy. As I've previously said, he's like a different bun since the head tilt receded :)

Aww poor poor boy :(
Im glad hes still in good spirits :D I found after Mimis head tilt misery she was like a new bunny too, jusy so happy to be alive and mobile! :love:
Im sure with that fighting spirit Dominic can get through this. Loadsa vibes xxxxxx

Just wondering how Dominic got on today? :wave:

Hi. Thanks for asking :)

He had a couple of sharp molar spurs filed down, and the vet put a ligature around his bum wart in the hope that it falls off by itself!

He's recovered really well and is back to his normal self now :love:

Back