• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I can't stop taking pictures...sorry! :( *PIC HEAVY*

GrahamL

Wise Old Thumper
Ginger having cuddles from my OH

P1020291.jpg

P1020292.jpg

Looking Cheeky

P1020293.jpg

Exploring my OH

P1020294.jpg

P1020296.jpg

Biscuit STOLE my OH's water bottle, dragged it off the sofa and then...

P1020305.jpg

and one from during Brekky time today

P1020306.jpg

I love my bunnies :love:

don't be sorry!!
no such thing as too many pics so keep em coming!
:love::love::love::love:

Ginger just looks so content! It's love to see :love:

Biscuit is so grown up now! :love::love: He's such a gorgeous fluffster!! (who I'm positive should have a bunny ASBO! :lol::lol::lol:)

Biscuit has the ability to look teenie and chunky at the same time! :love::love: All that fur! :love::love::love:

Bet you can't wait until they're in love and happy together!

:love::love: that third pic is fab!! Can't believe how fast she's settled in. Loving her moult line as well ;) Lucy's moult line is identical!

Ginger has staked her claim on her Human :love:.

We definately need more pictures. Can't wait till their bonding starts.

I love Ginger she is so pretty. Biscuit is soooo in need of a snuggly wife he had to steal the hot water bottle for a surogate snuggle! So you see its not his fault really ;)

Autumn has shared bad social skills with Wish and I bet Biscuit shares bad social skills with Ginger and soon they will be thieving together. A formidable force!

Autumn has shared bad social skills with Wish and I bet Biscuit shares bad social skills with Ginger and soon they will be thieving together. A formidable force!

Can you imagine it?

What a time its going to be! :lol:

Spenser gets into enough mischief on his own, and he's a hutch bunny ... you should have seen the state of the bit of cardboard I put in as insulation for his favourite corner this morning. :shock:

aaaaw look at Ginger !:love: She loves your OH !:D
The watter bottle!:lol::lol::lol::lol: Um best you go buy some snugglesafes...or....ummm.... you guys will be chilly this winter when somebun steals the waterbottle again!:lol::lol::lol:

Ginger is such a scrummy colour:love:
I cant wait to see pics of them when they are together......
She looks like shes settled right in.
Do either of them try to jump the partition?
I have a similar one and sugar trys jumping over all the time to get to peppa:lol:

When are you starting the bonding, we cant wait much longer:lol::lol:

Ginger is such a scrummy colour:love:
I cant wait to see pics of them when they are together......
She looks like shes settled right in.
Do either of them try to jump the partition?
I have a similar one and sugar trys jumping over all the time to get to peppa:lol:

When are you starting the bonding, we cant wait much longer:lol::lol:

The sheet is very tight over the double pen panel partition, so they can't.
BUT Ginger, being her normal clumsy silly self tried yesterday when i took the sheet off to get her litter tray, she climbed, jumped and ended up with her front paws over the top but not able to go any further so i had to put her back on the ground. She's so silly!

Bonding, maybe in just over a week or 2 i expect - depends how Ginger is after Friday, when she has her stitches out and if the vet thinks she could have her VHD jab, give her a week to get over that. But all dependant on her, she has to be happy and healthy enough for it. Biscuit's 3 times her size :shock:

Back