• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Somebun has a tale to tell

pigsforlife

Mama Doe
Noah: Sooos awhile agos mummeh asks da RU peeps if da bed was outta bounds cause she finked that it would be cools for uss to be theres with her. She tolds us that she thort it would be da bettas ideas not to teach us norty fings. But RUs, I's a very cleva bunneh and I figureds its alllll outs for maself :D

Mummeh doesnt seems to likes its muchly :( I donts noes anyones who wouldn't likes ma furry bum jumpings ups, then offs, then ups, then offs, then ups, then offs, then ups, then offs, then ups, thens offs, then ups, then offs in da middle of da nights. Shes such a parrty poopers. :(

Charlee: Ma little legs dont gets me ups there. Noahs soo means, he leaves mes alone while he has all da funs!! :cry: Ands he gots us locks up for the fourth nights in a row cause he sooo norty and then the hoomans cant do somefing wot called sleeps :roll:

Noah you are a very clever bunny to work out how cosy mummy's bed is!

Diesel jumps up on my bed for fusses too and so did Perry when he and Kevin lived in my room (Keving never quite worked i out).

Bobby Ah jumpeted ups to see mah daddeh cos ee isnat at work:) Carlo finks daddeh smells bad so goes and sees stinkeh mummeh:roll: I likes climbing on is back and sitting on his ead, and dig is pillows

Back