• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Update 10th Oct 0655hrs-Post 118

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
..................... I cant explain more.

Off to C's soon

I cant do this anymore if Morse dies

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Last edited:
Morse needs you to see him through this episode.

The other buns need you - what would happen to them?

And WE need you.......

You can get through this.

Vibes, hugs & lots of love from me and the furries.

Blimey you're definately not having the best week!!!! Hang on in there sending tons of vibes for your poorly bunsters and big you can get though this ((hugs)) for you!

Thinking of you Morse and the other bunnies

Wishing you luck--so sorry for what you are going through-- please stay strong and know you are doing your best for them,
Shebunkin

Jane, yet again I'm in tears reading one of your threads. I'm sending as much positive reiki as I can muster to your little ones. We lost our beautiful Pheobe last month, who was like the glue that held all our lives together, I never thought I'd survive without her. But I'm here, I still go out to my other pets and still find it too weird at times to see the hutches and not hear Pheobe's beautiful voice, I just have to take a deep breath and just do it and try not to cry in front of my other babies, they're grieving too. I really hope it's better news for Morse, Little Bill, Tess and Stanley. Will be thinking of you all. Remember, they're been so loved, any of us can see that, you can also see the love in their eyes for you. They will try with all their mite for you, I know they will.

Don't crumble Jane, this is the worst bit of pet ownership, but many people need you still, plus all your amazing buns. They all love you with all their hearts.

Thinking of you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh god no not Morsey again :(
If ibelieved in a god I'd be on my knees praying foryou bothright now. I hope some vibes will do instead xxxxxxxxx

Back