• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

It was just 3 days ago last year

Starlight

Warren Veteran
That my beautiful Autumn first caught mxyi :cry:

I miss her little face so much, though I didn't have her long, the bond we gained through her battle was so strong :cry:

I can't believe it's been that long Kris. :cry: I'm so glad I got to meet her though, she was so beautiful and put up such a brave fight.

I am so sorry - if it is a slight consolation her story has given so much help and guidance to others going through this awful disease. I have benefitted from it this time with Hawthorn - despite having already gone through the same with Viola Rose - as the more diaries one has the better it is to judge what is helpful as the symptoms all vary etc etc.

Hugs to you

I know:cry: Sorry I wasn't more supportive:cry: I just freaked over my own buns:cry:

You did such a fantastic job with her, and as parsnipbun has said, you will both continue to help owners and their buns in the future:)

Back