• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Secret santa

TasherR

Alpha Buck
Hi guys :wave:
I was just over on the guinea pig forum and found a thread where they ask members to send a secret santa to long staying/ special pigs that will be in rescues over christmas and thought it was a lovely idea.
So i was just wondering if anything like that happened here and if not if anyone would be interested in arranging/taking part in a bunny one?

:wave: I would, I couldn't afford much but I'd do my best :oops:

Dont worry it could be stuff like cage cleaner, homemede treats, a fleecey blanket, syringes and small bits and bobs like that. I wouldnt be able to send much but i suppose its the thought that counts :D

XMissySJX normally organises the Secret Santa and she does a great job :D

Missy SJ did mention to me that she wasn't planning on doing it again this year. She is so busy with uni work and it takes a great deal of organising. Plus the amount of hassles she got from try to do something positive is unbelievable :roll:

I did let her know how incredibly grateful all our bunnies were last year for the wonderful parcels they received so just maybe she will reconsider, or maybe someone could volunteer to work with her :? :)

Missy SJ did mention to me that she wasn't planning on doing it again this year. She is so busy with uni work and it takes a great deal of organising. Plus the amount of hassles she got from try to do something positive is unbelievable :roll:

I did let her know how incredibly grateful all our bunnies were last year for the wonderful parcels they received so just maybe she will reconsider, or maybe someone could volunteer to work with her :? :)

I would be happy to volunteer to organise this if needed (but I wasn't a member last year so don't know the rules - someone would have to fill me in)

Back