• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Harvey was just grooming my face for me

Some bunny mummy's have all the luck. :lol: Spenser only licks my leggings, and not very often at that. He licked my hand once, the night he jumped out of his pen, funnily enough. I was so upset (our garden is not bunny proof) that I was crying :oops: and I think he felt sorry for me! Get loads of licks from my rabbit nephew. :love:

Some bunny mummy's have all the luck. :lol: Spenser only licks my leggings, and not very often at that. He licked my hand once, the night he jumped out of his pen, funnily enough. I was so upset (our garden is not bunny proof) that I was crying :oops: and I think he felt sorry for me! Get loads of licks from my rabbit nephew. :love:

Awwwww bless him :love: Harvey's a little lick monster the others just nip :lol:

I didn't mention (but have elsewhere, I think) that my rabbit nephew is, er, rather randy. I once had him dangling from my arm by all four paws ... :shock:

I didn't mention (but have elsewhere, I think) that my rabbit nephew is, er, rather randy. I once had him dangling from my arm by all four paws ... :shock:

:lol::shock::shock::shock: I think I've seen you mention that before :lol: I've never had the pleasure of being humped by a bunny

Aw,how lovely.
my bridge bun used to lick my face:love, his tounge felt soooo hot, and it was sooooo tickley it was like a kind of torture:lol: then he would groom my eyebrows with his teeth. He was such a sweet sweet bunny.

Aw,how lovely.
my bridge bun used to lick my face:love, his tounge felt soooo hot, and it was sooooo tickley it was like a kind of torture:lol: then he would groom my eyebrows with his teeth. He was such a sweet sweet bunny.

:lol::lol: yes, his tongue is boiling!!! It is lovely though :love:

:lol::shock::shock::shock: I think I've seen you mention that before :lol: I've never had the pleasure of being humped by a bunny

It was a bit embarrassing. Innocent spinster that I am, I thought I'd taught him a jumping trick the first time he attempted to beget baby rabbits on my right arm. I even called my friend through to watch. :oops:

Mango does that! So now I know what a bunny's breath smells like.
Unsurprisingly, it smells like the last thing they ate :lol:

Back