• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

cute bunny legs!

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
PA060396.jpg

Well, his auntie was here (she brought millionaire shortbread too!). And no Bensonlola to admire my boy, I note. :(:roll:

Oh I'm admiring now!! And jealous - that is one housebunny if ever I saw one!! :evil: Very sexy legs Spense!! I caught Lola having a quick oogle before Benson appeared! :shock:

Oh I'm admiring now!! And jealous - that is one housebunny if ever I saw one!! :evil: Very sexy legs Spense!! I caught Lola having a quick oogle before Benson appeared! :shock:

Dandelion: Oi, Lola - you should be admiring my sexy legs - not Spensers...:evil:

The jury is out at the moment on the house bunny thing. :roll: Not sure how suitable the conservatory is (can get pretty hot in there in the middle of the day, even in winter). Logistics of moving the hutch in also problematic - I couldn't possibly put Spenser in a puppy crate. :evil:

The jury is out at the moment on the house bunny thing. :roll: Not sure how suitable the conservatory is (can get pretty hot in there in the middle of the day, even in winter). Logistics of moving the hutch in also problematic - I couldn't possibly put Spenser in a puppy crate. :evil:

He could move into your bedroom......

Back