• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ferrets! (pictures)

angelwitch

Alpha Buck
Layla
Photo933-1-1-1.jpg

Michelle
MICHELLE-1-1.jpg

Last edited:
I find ferrets are a lot more expensive and are generally messier, (their poo's can smell quite foul, so you have to make sure you poo spot frequently) but like buns they can be litter trained, mine just haven't caught on yet :roll:

The majority but not all ferrets also have tendencies to bite until trained out of it and they have quite the nasty nip on them!

They also tend to prefer to explore rather than be all cuddly and can be difficult to catch if they manage to get away :oops: :lol:

Last edited:
Awww they're beautiful :love::love::love:

They certainly are smelly compared to rabbits. I clean my boy out 4/5 times a day but he still smells :roll:

How gorgeous :love:. I love ferrets. Hope you don't mind me asking but that looks like a Jenny cage, it's not their permanent home is it?

My son once brought a ferret home that he had found in the street:( i had no experience of ferrets other than keep them away from rabbits. I kept her for a couple of days until i found someone to take her in, she was fab!! so friendly, i'd of kept her if not for my rabbits:D

Back