• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

getting upset looking through pics

Crystal butterfly

Warren Veteran
of crystal :cry::cry:

I miss her so much i want my big white cuddly bear back :cry::cry:

why cant i look at pictures of her and smile rather then getting myself upset and missing her like crazy :( id pay anything to have her back here in my arms :cry:

I love Misty and Princess but i dont have that same connection with them as i did with crystal :(

You're still grieving for her and that's so understandable because its still a recent loss.

As you go through the greiving process you will hopefully be able to look and laugh or smile, sometimes through tears, sometimes without tears.

Be patient with yourself.

-huge huge hug-

You're grieving for her hun...
I lost a very special guinea pig in January and I'm only just starting to be able to look at things that remind me of her.

You haven't lost a pet you've lost a friend, and it will get better with time.
xxxx

i just dont understand why im still like this when i grieved quite quikley over past pets.

weird thing is aswell though i must have sensed her death weeks before it happened because i went on holiday the week before she died and i left instructions with my sister on what i wanted done with crystal if she died which is something ive never done before :( im glad she waited until i came back though :(

I wonder if instinctively you knew what was wrong.

She was a friend, and animal or human, friends leave a huge hole in our worlds and hearts. That's understandable.

Awwhh, bless you. :( I often end up crying when I look at pictures of my first bunny. He died a good twelve years ago. :oops:

*Hugs* :)

The loss of someone, or somebun you love is such a hard thing to deal with. My darling Ginger bun went to the bridge yesterday, and I still don't quite believe it. I keep looking for him. But I have lost pets before and I know that, in time, it does get easier to bear.

(((Massive hug)))

Hugs......she sounds like a very special bunny angel....
Youre not alone - i often cry thinking about my pets that have passed.....

Give yourself time....at least you were with her......it is so much harder when you are not there...it happened to me & I odnt htink I will ever forgive myself....

Hugs! xxxxx

(((hugs)))
I lost my soulbun Tilly in January and its only been the past month or so that ive really come to terms with losing her. I miss her everyday but now I can look at piccys of her, and yes still have a tear in my eye, but also a smile on my face :D
Crystal was your best friend, as Tilly was mine and getting over something like that takes alot of time.
Take care of yourself and give yourself time xxxx

i found grieving can be different with each loss and some bunnies just touch your heart more than others. When i lost my dear fern i couldn't even say her name for over 6 months without getting tearful...she was so very special.

it will get better in time but don't worry about how you feel its normal it just shows how much she meant toyou. i look at pictures of fern now and i smile as i rememebr how wonderful she was.

Massive hug for you - as everyone has said, give yourself time. I don't have any other advice, but take care, I welled up reading your post xxx

Back