• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Muddy rabbit advice needed.

abi2047

Mama Doe
I let my rabbit Riley out for his daily free range of the garden and I just went to go check on him and discovered that all four legs were muddy. Im guessing this is because he had been digging on the mud earlier on. He is also a little damp from rolling in the wet mud and I was wondering whether to bathe him? I don't know if this helps but he is an outdoor bun. Will is wash off when he goes on the grass? Thankyou :)

Washing him could stress him out. I would wipe the mud off with a damp cloth or towel and you could always dry him by rubbing him with a dry towel. He could clean the rest off himself.

Washing him could stress him out. I would wipe the mud off with a damp cloth or towel and you could always dry him by rubbing him with a dry towel. He could clean the rest off himself.

Thankyou for the advice, he is all clean now :)

Back