• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Then and Now Pictures

Nicola1

Wise Old Thumper
I love knowing what a difference I've made to Daphne and Jasmine - seeing the transformation in them :) does anyone else have any then/now pics to share?

Daphne Then

DSCI0365-1.jpg

DSCI0370.jpg

Jasmine Then

DSCI0374.jpg

DSCI0368-2.jpg

DSCI0363-1.jpg

The Girls Now (Jasmine doesn't really 'do' solo pics now she's part of the trio :roll:)

DSCI0475.jpg

DSCI0436.jpg

DSCI0434-1.jpg

This is Solomon when we first rescued him at 6 months old. His had an infection in his front left elbow joint and had fleas! :(

IMG_3192.jpg

After his amputation op:

IMG_3208-1.jpg

And now! :love:

IMG_4437.jpg

IMG_4433.jpg

Mine isn't really showable in pictures...it's her personality that's changed. I hope Auntie Angie doesn't mind that I nick this picture...
2010_0219feb20100008.jpg

It's the closest I have to her looking evil :lol:

To this
Oidhche031.jpg
[/QUOTE]

At one point this bun would have taken your nose off had you dared to put it that close :lol:

aww :love::love: I love looking back at pics too

umm youve seen my Sooty ones but any excuse to show off pics- Right let me go and have a look in photobucket

Sooty 4 weeks
babysooty.jpg

Sooty now 1.5 years old
CIMG3078.jpg

Oreo 8 weeks
CIMG0446.jpg

Oreo now
CIMG2912.jpg

A very podgy Charlie the day i got him :shock::shock: 4 years old
CIMG0990.jpg

6 months later - Charlies been to weightwatchers
ch7.jpg

Mittens hasnt changed at all - only had her a few months but cant leave her out
CIMG3042.jpg

Jasper then - quite shy and lonely
ja4.jpg

Jasper now - very relaxed
021.jpg

And loved
001.jpg

Carlisle then - Very shy, scared, confused and with mites :cry:
065.jpg

060-1.jpg

059-1.jpg

Carlisle - now happy and relaxed
023-1.jpg

014-1.jpg

and loved
024.jpg

My girls were just the same as they are now they were never scared of anything :lol:

:love::love::love: I love it when lops put their ears over each other like that last pic :D aww Jasper looks fluffier now!! And they both look so happy :D

Wow looking at Carlisle in those pics I could cry. Bless his little heart he's come so far and looks so clean in the now pics :love:

I loved looking at all those pics I actually have tears in my eyes and a tingly nose - sniffle.

They all look very c:love:hill axed! Just shows what a large helping of love and stability can do. Well done to you all xx

None of mine are true rescues but it's interesting to see the change from baby to adult.

Mischa then...

100_9984-vi.jpg

Mischa now...

_IGP8197-vi.jpg

Mini then...

IMGP4893-vi.jpg

Mini now...

_IGP8113-vi.jpg

Nutmeg then... (already 2+ but very nervous)

_IGP4075-vi.jpg

Nutmeg now...

_IGP8507-vi.jpg

Smudge then...

_IGP6165CONV-vi.jpg

Smudge now...

_IGP8147-vi.jpg

Wow looking at Carlisle in those pics I could cry. Bless his little heart he's come so far and looks so clean in the now pics :love:

It's amazing how much you can tell from their body language once you get to know rabbits. The change is very clear :love:

:love::love: Noodle looks like she's doing so well as a tripod :D

I think that's the clearest change in all these pics - it's all in their body language and their faces :love::love:

Back