• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ran out of pellets! eek!

thenamesJT

Mama Doe
Ok ive been a bad bun mum & forgot to order more pellets on Monday! :shock:

Hopefully they will arrive on Friday, you think itll be ok if I just give them extra veg until then.....im sure Rodge & Orla wont complain! :lol:

I do have some burgess Excel junior pellets, maybe I can mix a few of them in with their veg?

:oops: Family issues have been playing on my mind so little tasks like 'Order more bun food & bedding' has slipped my mind. Feel so guilty.

Ok ive been a bad bun mum & forgot to order more pellets on Monday! :shock:

Hopefully they will arrive on Friday, you think itll be ok if I just give them extra veg until then.....im sure Rodge & Orla wont complain! :lol:

I do have some burgess Excel junior pellets, maybe I can mix a few of them in with their veg?

:oops: Family issues have been playing on my mind so little tasks like 'Order more bun food & bedding' has slipped my mind. Feel so guilty.

They'll be fine, as long as they have lots of hay and some veg. I wouldn't be tempted to feed more veg as this may upset their tummies. Similarly with the junior pellets if they are not used to them. x

Thanks so much, I can tell that im going to have a very upset Rodge to deal with! :lol: That lad loves his grub!

Orla wont even be fussed, she is constantly munching her hay, honestly shes tiny but packs away HUGE amounts of readigrass & timothy hay! :lol:

the should be ok, if you already give them the carrot cruncher treats or something similer, you could just give thema few more of them.
Looks like i might be in the same boat if my order doesnt come in, i ordered it 2 weeks ago!:evil:

If it was just Orla I could relax, she isnt a fan of any pellets i give her! :shock: Shes quite happy munching away on hay all day. :)

Back