• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Gaaaaaaaaah NO HAY !!!

I was short earlier in the week cos the farm's barmn had leaked & the hay was wet though:? I only had one sack left so was picking grass everyday too:roll:

Oh no! I have no idea where you are otherwise I'd offer you some of ours as I have nearly a whole bale.

:shock: sorry you are at the other end of the country, i have access to farm hay every day for my horse and always take some home for buns.
someone nearer will be able to help I hope.

Oh no, Jane! What are you going to do? I think id manage with 2 slices, but i believe you have a LOT more bunny mouths than i do!

I have access to hay from the horses and if im that desperate i can also get it from the pet shop as they bag up great hay from Lane End Farm.

I hope you get something sorted! Do you have any livery yards nearish to you? I dont know if you drive, but maybe you could ask the farmers for a small bale?

Nino and Poppy would be happy to send you a bagful of hay if you needed it :):wave: I'm just not sure how far that would go with all your lovely bunnies, but in desperation please do let us know x

Back