• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FAO tdsouza

GrahamL

Wise Old Thumper
Marshmallow & Socks :love:

Saw them at Kris' on Friday, they were so happy together, munching away and hay and laying out!

Lucky you and Lucky them!

They are still very happy together. They are eating me out of house and Home, I am having to refill everything two/three times day :shock: .

Sock has a clever way of defusing the chasing, he does a bunny flop leaving a very confused Marshmallow :lol: . Socks also uses Marsh's head as a resting spot when demanded fuss from me.

They seem to be a good match but I think the 'Boss' is still up for grabs, Socks seems to have a subtle female approach to it where Marsh is just stating it.

They are still very happy together. They are eating me out of house and Home, I am having to refill everything two/three times day :shock: .

Sock has a clever way of defusing the chasing, he does a bunny flop leaving a very confused Marshmallow :lol: . Socks also uses Marsh's head as a resting spot when demanded fuss from me.

They seem to be a good match but I think the 'Boss' is still up for grabs, Socks seems to have a subtle female approach to it where Marsh is just stating it.

:lol: don't you just love it?

Ginger's causing me no end of litter tray replacing lol.

Back