• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can anyone Tell What's Wrong with Dizzi's face??

Bitzy

Mama Doe
:wave:

She seems to have a line that goes downwards from here eye ..... I can't see anything under the fur (no scratches or anything) and she lets me touch it so its obviously not something painful.

Her eyes aren't watering either....... is she just having a bad fur day?? (she is moulting a the moment and has darker fur coming through in places)

Or should I get her to the vets - this only appeared y'day and was still the same this morning.

Close up it just looks like the fur is sitting awkwardly..... so wondered if it could just be a moult line .... looks very odd tho!

Photo1123.jpg

Photo1125.jpg

I'll try and get a pic later Jo, but Biscuit has this also, its a moult line on him for sure, as i can make it almost disappear if i 'help' him pull some of the fur.

Hopper used to get that alot.

Dizzi probably had some dust or something in her eye and it causes the eye to tear. The tearing clears the eye and the problem goes away.

I used to keep an eye on it with Hopper and every vet visit I would bring it up. The vet would always check his eye & teeth but their was never any problems.

Hopper used to get that alot.

Dizzi probably had some dust or something in her eye and it causes the eye to tear. The tearing clears the eye and the problem goes away.

I used to keep an eye on it with Hopper and every vet visit I would bring it up. The vet would always check his eye & teeth but their was never any problems.

I did wonder about this as a few weeks ago I was convinced she had something wrong with her other eye but turned out it was just a big blob of rain had landed on her fur right next to her eye :oops: :lol:

I agree, it looks like it's been weeping a bit. Not necessarily anything to worry about, but keep a close eye on it in case it develops

I'm pretty sure Hermione has something similar and she's moulting...

I'm going to go check and see if I can get a pic :wave:

forgot to say - when I took the buns to the vets y'day I asked the vet about the mark on Dizzi's face and she thought it was probably a moult line as her eyes are fine and there's nothing underneath the fur etc!

Just thought I'd mention it in case anyone else's buns have anything similar! :D

I didn't see this thread first time round, but I do wonder if this is somehow related to their fight, so definitely do keep an eye on it (scuse the pun).

Back