• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fifi's Big Day

Bink

Mama Doe
Fifi is having her spay tomorrow!

Going in at 9am, out by 4.30 apparently - I thought they were kept in overnight normally but hey ho. I am particularly worried because I won't be there - I'm in London overnight for a work function. Mum is fully briefed and prepared to keep an eye on her at all costs.

I've used my last day of holiday up for Friday so I can be with her all day then of course the weekend too so that's good. Disinfecting the recovery cage tonight... got some baby food in stock just in case and ordered her favourite hay too... so I think I'm prepared...

Eeek, so nervous for the little one! :shock:

Mine have never been kept in overnight. I don't think they do unless there is some reason ie. not eating.

I'm sure she'll be fine but it's nerve-racking all the same.

Please to tell you that Fifi is doing remarkably well. Though being very groggy to start with and laying on her side because her tummy hurt, she is almost back to her usual self and is pottering around a confined area with George today, enjoying the sunshine.

Thanks to those who thought of her :wave:

I'm so sorry I missed this, but I'm pleased she is doing well. Can't understand how I missed your thread as I am on such a lot. :oops::oops:

Back