• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mega Vibes for Baby Saint.( UPDATE POST 36.)

Tuckerbunnies

Wise Old Thumper
Please please can we have some mega vibes for Baby Saint as she is going to the vets early Thursday morning to have her disabled leg amputated.I can't beging to tell you how worried we both are especially me as she is a very 'damaged' little bunny and I just don't know what the outcome will be, she is just so very special to us. It's been a bad week so far for us both worrying about her but tomorrow is going to be far worse, so please please can we have lots of vibes for our very special girl, 'Thank You'

14-6-10003.jpg

HelenBabySaint001.jpg

Last edited:
oh my word - she is beautiful! Lots and lots of calm, healing, all goes smoothly vibes for Baby Saint xxxx

Oh what a stunner - she's gorgeous! :love:

Sending tons and tons of vibes for Baby Saint - hope that everything goes smoothly.

Also sending hugs to both of you as well!

Jo xx

Aww sending trillions of vibes for the little sweetheart :love:
Hope all goes well tommorrow, let us know how she gets on and get on here for some support if youre feeling crazy xxxxx

She's such a little treasure, and you obviously love her very much indeed. Will be thinking of her and you both tomorrow. xx

Thank You all.

I will let you know how she goes on tomorrow as soon as we know. Fingers crossed everyone, we are so worried :(

Please please can we have some mega vibes for Baby Saint as she is going to the vets early Thursday morning to have her disabled leg amputated.I can't beging to tell you how worried we both are especially me as she is a very 'damaged' little bunny and I just don't know what the outcome will be, she is just so very special to us. It's been a bad week so far for us both worrying about her but tomorrow is going to be far worse, so please please can we have lots of vibes for our very special girl, 'Thank You'

14-6-10003.jpg

HelenBabySaint001.jpg

Lots of vibes for baby Saint xxx

Back