• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Guniea Pig house upgrade

Mrs Ord

Mama Doe
I'm getting a new piggy (after loosing my georgeous Jake :() He's comming from North East Guinea Pig Rescue - Gladiator if you want a nosey :love:

I had to make more space so there was room for him. This is the cage being demonstrated by Bella (Bell) and Esme (Ez)

04102010120.jpg

04102010121.jpg

04102010122.jpg

04102010123.jpg

Just thought i'd share for any fellow piggy lovers :D

:love::love::love: oh this looks fab! I had two joined with a ramp for my boys but the ramp took up so much space it was pointless. Your idea is much better!

Oh what a great idea. I am useless when it comes to making stuff. How did you manage to get the hole the right size for the tube?

Oh what a great idea. I am useless when it comes to making stuff. How did you manage to get the hole the right size for the tube?

I asked the Husband :lol:

Its not that hard though. Put the tube where you want it then draw round it with a marker then sit and drill holes all round joining them as you go so it eventually takes the middle out. It took him about half an hour so not that bad. I want to add more :D

Back